Every September, I welcome a group of guests here in Normandy and take them to the best antique fairs and my private dealers in Normandy. We spend our days shopping and enjoying the beautiful landscape, sitting down for lovely meals and resting easy in gorgeous accommodation, including châteaux and manor home bed and breakfast.
Besides shopping, there is also a half day cooking lesson with a French chef, insights into local history, a visit to Monet’s garden and plenty of opportunities to take photos along the way.
Whether you are a first time buyer, a window shopper or a serious collector, this tour has something for everyone. There’s no pressure to buy, but we will assist you with the logistics of bringing your loot home should you find things you can’t live without (and most people do).
From years of experience as a buyer and deep connections to this region and its best dealers, I offer this unique tour as a way to combine antique buying with discovering Normandy and getting well off the beaten track. Whether you love linens, silver spoons, cutting boards, chairs or fine art, you will be sure to return home with special treasure.
The tour will run from September 20th – 25th. Price per person is 4300 Euros for single occupancy rooms or 3900 Euros for shared, this includes everything except your purchases.
The September tour includes the following:
– transport in a chauffeur driven vehicle within Normandy and back to Paris at the end of the tour
– full and varied itinerary each day, including opportunities to shop as well as to see plenty of this beautiful part of France
– all accommodation in beautiful manor house B&B
– all meals, with wine
– assistance with negotiating and buying your brocante pieces
– assistance with sending home any purchases that you cannot carry back with you
– visit to Monet’s garden at Giverny
– entry to the Chatou antique fair
– visit to the Paris flea market
– an informal cooking class with a published French chef
If you can’t make these dates we are also offering a Luxury & Tradition Tour in Paris and Normandy from 27th September to 2nd October 2017. To discuss the tours and booking your place, please email [email protected] to set up a phone appointment so we can answer all your questions and tell you more about our specialized tours.
If you’d like more information just drop us a line and we’ll be happy to get back to you: [email protected]