Antiques and Luxury Tours
We are happy to announce our Antiques and Luxury Tour in Paris and Normandy for the Fall of 2018. I am so excited about this tour which explores some of the best, and most French aspects of luxury and tradition here.
We are calling this tour Antiques and Luxury because as well as plenty of opportunities to shop for French antiques (including at our favourite Chatou fair) we are also offering some very exclusive activities, all to do with the very best in traditional French living and savoir-faire.
This tour will begin Wednesday September 26th and run through Monday October 1st. You will fly into Paris, naturally, and be picked up from your hotels in the city and chauffeured throughout the tour. We will spend two glorious days in Normandy together, staying in a very special manor house B&B. Here we will visit the brocantes, buy antiques, take a class in floral design, have a private visit to a 14th century chapel, take a coffee at my house, all while enjoying wonderful meals together.
After these two days, we head to Paris where guests choose their own accomodations for the evenings, to make the most of free time after our daily expeditions.
How does it work?
Guests stay at a hotel of their choice in Paris and are picked up by our private chauffeurs each day, as long as the hotels are located centrally (6eme, 7eme, 1eme or proximity – we can help to recommend hotels). I keep these tours limited to 6 guests to preserve the intimate nature of the experience.
The price per person for the Luxury and Antiques tour is 4600 Euros.
This price includes
– transport in a chauffeur driven vehicle for the entire tour, including pick up from Paris at the start of the tour and pick up from and return to your hotel for the last three days of the tour
– accommodation in a manor house B&B for the first two nights, including dinner and breakfast. Each guest has a double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
– all lunches during the tour;
– a half day lesson at the Van Cleef and Arpels School of Jewellery
– a lesson in floral art by a professional floral artist
-a guided visit to the cellars of a champagne producer with champagne tasting
– assistance with translating and negotiating while purchasing your antiques
– assistance with shipping your purchases home should that be required
The price does not include :
– transport to Paris from your home
– purchases or shipping of purchases
– accommodation and evening meals for the last three nights in Paris
You are welcome to join us alone or to come with friends. The atmosphere is fun and relaxed as we share our love of all things French.
Get in touch for more information and to reserve your spot for the Spring…