The French Luxury and Lifestyle Tour
A tour in Paris and Normandy which explores some of the best and most French aspects of luxury and tradition here while discovering the unexplored.
There will be plenty of opportunities to shop for French antiques (including at our favourite Chatou fair) we are also offering some very exclusive activities, all to do with the very best in traditional French living and savoir-faire.
You will fly into Paris and be picked up from your hotels in the city and chauffeured throughout the tour. We will spend three glorious days in Normandy together, staying in a very special manor house B&B. Here we will visit the brocantes, buy antiques, take a class in floral design, have a cooking class, take coffee at Sharon’s house, and more, all while enjoying wonderful meals together.
After these three days, we head to Paris where guests choose their own accommodations for the evenings, to make the most of free time after our daily expeditions. We will use Paris as a stepping stone to go to the famous antique fair at Chatou that happens just twice a year, and pop over to the Champagne region for a tasting and cave visit.
For pricing and more information, please send us an email at [email protected]
October 2-7, 2019
This price includes:
– transport in a chauffeur driven vehicle for the entire tour, including pick up from Paris at the start of the tour and pick up from and return to your hotel for the last two days of the tour
– accommodation in a manor house B&B for the first three nights, including dinner and breakfast. Each guest has their own room with ensuite bathroom. Shared accommodation is available by request for our guests traveling with friends, family, or their partner.
– all lunches during the tour;
– a half day lesson at the Van Cleef and Arpels School of Jewellery
– a lesson in floral art by a professional floral artist
-a guided visit to the cellars of a champagne producer with champagne tasting
– assistance with translating and negotiating while purchasing your antiques
– assistance with shipping your purchases home should that be required
-complimentary 1 year digital subscription to My French Country Home Magazine
The price does not include :
– transport to and from Paris from your home
– purchases or shipping of purchases
– accommodation and evening meals for the last two nights in Paris