The MFCH Brocante Tour
Join us for an antique tour in Paris and Normandy! Antique hunting, elegant living, French food and wine; an authentic insight into everyday French living.
The tour will start with coffee at Sharon’s home as we wander the garden getting to know each other. Then we are off exploring the Normandy countryside, shopping at Sharon’s favorite antique shops, attending a cooking class by an acclaimed cookbook author in an 18th-century farmhouse, watching a floral demonstration, and so much more!
The last two days of the tour we will use Paris as our base, visiting the famed antique fair at Chatou that happens just twice a year and Sharon will show us her favorite stands in Saint-Ouen, one of the largest antique markets, just outside of Paris.
Whether you are a first-time buyer, a window shopper or a serious collector, this tour has something for everyone. There’s no pressure to buy, but we will assist you with the logistics of bringing your loot home should you find things you can’t live without (and most people do).
From years of experience as a buyer and deep connections to this region and its best dealers, Sharon offers this unique tour as a way to combine antique buying with discovering Normandy and Paris, getting well off the beaten track. Whether you love linens, silver spoons, cutting boards, chairs or fine art, you will be sure to return home with a special treasure and beautiful memories of your time here in France.
The tour is accompanied at all times by at least two members of the MFCH team, Sharon, Nathalie or Stéphanie. Everyone is bilingual, charming and here to help you enjoy the ride!
For pricing and more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
September 21-26, 2022
Included in the tour price:
– transport in a chauffeur driven vehicle for the entire tour,
– for the first three nights, accommodation at a manor house B&B, including dinner and breakfast. Each guest has their own bedroom with ensuite bathroom. For our guests traveling with a friend, family member, or partner, shared accommodation is available by request.
– all lunches during the tour;
– a lesson in floral art
– a half day cooking class
– visits to antique shops in Normandy and Paris
– all activities
– assistance with translating and negotiating while purchasing your antiques
– assistance with shipping your purchases home should that be required
-complimentary 1 year digital subscription to My French Country Home Magazine and a welcome gift.
Not included in the tour price:
– transport to Paris from your home
– purchases or shipping of purchases
– your hotel accommodation, dinner and breakfast for the last two nights in Paris