The Burgundy Tour
Explore the Burgundy region with My French Country Home! We are looking forward to sharing with you this corner of France where food and wine are central to everyday life, where the countryside is beautiful and the culture rich. The aim of the Burgundy tour is to provide a taste for true French living at its best while being introduced to the region and the best of French wine and cuisine.
The tour will be based just outside of Beaune in the heart of the countryside. From there we will travel to different chateaux including what we consider one of the most beautifully preserved 17th century chateau in France, complete with French designed gardens, a moat, and potager, kitchen garden. There will be stops along the way to cobblestone villages, boutiques, antique fairs, and more. We also visit what feels like a secret garden. Up in the hills in the middle of nowhere, just off the small main road is a gate leading to a view of one of the most beautiful French gardens of a chateau. We’ll wander down through the garden to the stream below for a picnic.
Also included in the tour, accomodation at a luxury manor home, a wine tasting, cooking class, and tour of a famous stoneware factory.
For more information, please contact us at [email protected].
May 13-18, 2020
Included in the tour price:
– transport in a chauffeur driven vehicle for the entire tour
– transport from Paris to Burgundy for the start of the tour
– accommodation in a luxury manor home just outside of Beaune. Each guest will have their own room and bathroom. The whole space will be privatised for our group
– all meals during the tour
– a half day cooking class
– a visit to an artisan stoneware factory
– wine tasting at a winery in the country
– private chateaux and garden visits
– antique buying trips
– assistance with translating at any point during the trip
-complimentary 1 year digital subscription to My French Country Home Magazine
Not included in the tour price:
– transport to and from Paris from your home
– purchases or shipping of purchases
The tour is 5500€ for your own room with ensuite bathroom, or 5200€ per person for shared accomodation with your travel companion.