Come for the sunshine, rolling hills of vines and olive trees, chilled rosé and the joy of Provencal living.
The tour is based around the stunning Chateau de Moissac. Marie Christine and Louis Caviglioni welcome us into their home for meals and lessons in floral arranging and styling and share with us their love of fine food, authentic architecture, and the art of living with antiques.
New this year is a change in the timing of this tour to be at the end of June, right when the lavender fields are in full bloom! We will stop by a field to take in the vibrant purples, smell, and enjoy this beautiful time of year.
We will stay in the four-star hotel Bastide de Calalou, which is just next to the chateau.
Activities include jaunts to gorgeous hilltop towns, a cooking demonstration all about delicious French fare, visits to antique shops handpicked by Sharon, a stop at the famous lavender fields and much more!
For pricing and more information, please contact us at [email protected].
June 24-29, 2020
Included in the tour price:
– the Chateau de Moissac being privatised for us
– your accommodation and all meals
– all transport during the tour
-a lesson in floral art where you will arrange your own bouquet to enjoy throughout the tour
– a class on antique linen care
– a visit to the lavender fields
– access to any guided tours during the trip
– your transport from Nice at the start of the trip, and to Nice at the end of the tour
-complimentary 1 year digital subscription to My French Country Home Magazine
The price does not include:
– Any purchases you may make along the way
– Your transport to and from the South of the France
The tour is 5800€ for your own room with ensuite bathroom, or 5500€ per person for shared accomodation with your travel companion.