I have been on the road with the USA book tour for My Stylish French Girlfriends, passing through the beautiful and welcoming states of Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and Missouri and this weekend we’ve dropped into the heat and wonder of California for the last leg of the tour.
The lovely bookstores and venues that have hosted signings and receptions have really brought ‘Southern hospitality’ to life. I couldn’t be more charmed. You can follow the daily journey here on Instagram and on Twitter as well.
For those of you who have been able to attend, it has been the greatest joy to place faces with already familiar names.
As the tour comes to a close, I am more excited than ever to host new and old friends for the September tours here in France.
Firstly, the Floral Tour is happening over the course of 2 days, Thursday September 15 and Friday September 16.
Some things to note about this exclusive tour:
– Offered to a maximum of 6 guests
– Includes visits to my favourite addresses in Paris
– We visit outstanding gardens in Normandy
– We will learn from floral masters, including a class by one of Paris’ most prestigious florists
– Includes chauffeured car, wholesale markets, garden fair, champagne and tea at a 5 star hotel and beautiful lunches
Feel free to email me for more information at [email protected]. Due to the intimate nature of this tour, space is very limited.
Now, the antique tour… There are only 2 spaces left for the September 21-26 group tour. This year is very special because we have expanded our accommodations to include a country chateau, a small picturesque village and a French lodge and spa.
Some things to know about the group tour:
– We will explore the best dealers and fairs in the region
– Includes a French cuisine class with a trained chef
– My relationships with dealers in Normandy will grant us special antique shopping access
– We will visit the Paris antique markets and soak up the culture and range of offerings
– Includes a chauffeured car, picturesque village and market, the landing beaches, a world class garden and brocante fair as well as wonderful dining
I hope to see you on both sides of the pond this year. Feel free to reach out with inquiries for either tour.
This year is shaping up to be one of the best yet and we’re only halfway through!
If you’d like a better idea of what the floral tour involves you are welcome to watch our video HERE, and for some great images of the antique fair in Paris that is included in the September tour then click HERE.