Instagram has become a great part of my life; a way to meet new people, discover new artists, and dream of places to visit as seen through another person’s eyes. I’ve put together a list of some of the new accounts I’ve just started following on Instagram, in the hopes that you will discover some new accounts as well. Not all are French Instagrammers, but all are based in France!
1. @manon21life ~ photos of life and the many shades of provence, lyon, and paris interspersed with beautiful baked goods.
2. @marieinmay – parisian scenes in muted grays from a parisienne girl. We love her rooftop photos and boutique shoots.
3. @clangart – Chantal Lang, an artist living in paris. Her coffeetime posts and floral scenes are some of our favorites. For more coffee scenes, by her and daughter @marieinmay you can also see @coffeeandseasons.
4. @cecilemoli – artistic photos of everyday life in paris by Cécile Molinié. She has a unique eye for style.
5. @marceline.paris – french mum to 3 adorable boys with the cutest french clothing and the founder of a lovely jewelry brand made in france.
7. @shannon_laforet – pastry chef and chocolatier married to a Frenchman and splitting her time between Burgundy where they are restoring an old village home along the canal, and Montana where they run a chocolate shop @chatelainechocolat.
8. @fehrenbachsophie – home scenes and life in paris that give us a serious case of kitchen envy.
9. @lesfillesaubeurre – dreamy views in southwest france at the ocean and around town. Christelle has a beautiful eye for texture and space.
10. @alexandrine_ar – the photos we adore of paris making us fall in love time and time again.
Which accounts are you following on Instagram that we should check out? And of course, if you aren’t following along already, pop on over to my account @sharonsantoni.